Who is MorWater Solutions?
Limited Liability Company headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada
MorWater Solutions LLCMorris Key, PhD
Product Development Consultant
Key AssociatesDon Wolfe
Business Development Consultant
Established in 2008
Developer, Patent Owner and Supplier of RainDrops™
RainDrops is a soil penetrating surfactant/wetting agent and humectant, which is designed to rapidly move water vertically and laterally, while holding moisture within the crop root zone.
RainDrops, a patented blend of glycerin based hygroscopic (attract and hold – humectant) technology with an advanced, non-ionic wetting agent for improved soil penetration and water retention.
In combination, these technologies provide excellent water conservation in the soil and reduction of crop and turf stress through efficient subsurface soil moisture management for maximum production.
What differentiates RainDrops?
- Proven performance
- Glycerin based humectant properties
- Contains non-ionic surfactants
- Available to any crop, turf or soil type
- Rate flexibility
- Compatible with fertilizers
- Saves moisture
What have we learned?
- Apply early in season and continue on maintenance schedules
- Extremely versatile alone or with nutrient blends; liquid or dry
- Reduction of stress contributes favorably to enhanced crop yield and turf health
- Irrigation cycle lengthened out by at least 25%
- Reduction in water may achieve greater than 20%
- Package size preference – 275 gallon totes
Why the Ag and Turf market?
- Availability of water is limited and decreasing
- Record drought in key areas of US
- >10% annual growth in automated irrigation systems
- Humectants improve moisture retention
- Application versatility of RainDrops™
- Product efficacy in water conservation
RainDrops, with its rapid soil penetrating and humectant properties, is the ideal complementary product for delivery and distribution of nutritional programs designed for soil applications, via permanent irrigation systems, to maximize root absorption, reduce potential growth stress and enhance production.
How does RainDrops work?
As a humectant, RainDrops improves the ability of the soil to retain moisture by breaking the surface tension of soil particles thereby releasing water for root consumption. The more hygroscopic (sponge effect) the soil, the better it is suited for moisture retention to reduce stress and enable healthier growth.
RainDrops, as a surfactant/wetting agent and penetrant, lowers the soil surface tension to increase the ability to uniformly spread & transfer water into the root zones while its penetration properties condense water vapor into water droplets to reduce evaporation, thus creating greater water efficiencies.
Features of RainDrops
- Rapid penetration into root zone
- Moves vertically and laterally with water
- Humectant properties
- Extremely versatile and compatible
- Retains moisture longer
- Makes moisture more available to roots
- Water efficiencies
Benefits of RainDrops
- Reduces evaporation to minimize loss of moisture
- Evenly distributes within soil profile
- Increases water retention for roots
- Any crop, turf or soil type, alone or combined with nutrients
- Improves water conservation
- Reduces stress for maximum growth and health
- Diminish drought impact